Sunday, February 16, 2014

Metal Die Storage

Sticking my head out for a few minutes, taking a break from my never ending craft room organizing. (Is it re-organizing if you never really stop and restart?) If you have thin metal dies (Nestabilities) and are frustrated by your current storage system, run - don't walk - your fingers and credit card over to SP and Company. As part of her conversion to a focus on Project Life style scrapbooking and digital products, Samantha is clearing out her storage binder system. I just transferred my Nesties to the thin magnetic pages and they are AWESOME!!

I also bought a couple of the Plumeria Pink binders, as well, because I wanted to separate my Nesties by shape and because, well, they're PINK! What better reason do I need to buy something? :)
Lisa



No comments: