Sunday, October 13, 2013

Anything Goes with Yumi & Fumi!

Hey there! Happy Sunday! Well, I'm back from the pumpkin festival, ready to share a new Yumi and Fumi Handmade card and project with you! Our new challenge is the ever popular "Anything Goes". How easy is that?! You know you have to play along!

I took a break from cardmaking and made this fun altered mini composition book. I found the mini composition books at Target, in the office/school supply section. I used Fumi with Messenger Bag along with some paper scraps from my stash. This project was quick and a lot of fun!


I'm also entering her into some other anything goes challenges for good measure:
Sister Act Card Challenge
Make It Monday
CMC Copic Challenge

You should check out the rest of the DT's projects on the Y&FH blog. They're terrific and I know the girls would appreciate a little love from their fellow papercrafters. And don't forget to participate in this SUPER easy Anything Goes Y&FH challenge! It's open until October 25th.
Lisa

4 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Lisa. I stopped by from MIM for a look..Loz

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful cover decorating .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Kim said...

So cute!! So glad you joined us at CMC this week.

Dana Joy said...

Oh how cute. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.