Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Colorful Challenge!

There's a new challenge up on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog - a color combo challenge of Orange, Green, Purple and Black! If you check out the blog, you'll seen that Team Yumi put this palette to use in a variety of cards - not just Halloween! Since hubby went all out this week getting the house ready for Halloween, I decided to make my card a Halloween one. I used my favorite Yumi stamp, giving her a little witch's hat that I drew on purple cardstock, shaded with Copics and cut out.

Supplies: Yumi (Y&FH), 12X12 Halloween Paper Pad (K&Co), 
circle punch (Creative Memories), bat sticker (Recollections), 
silver gel pen, black and orange cs and Copics.

I'm entering my Halloween Yumi into the following challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop - Halloween
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Krafty Hands - Halloween Colors
Perfectly Rustics - Patterned Paper

Join us this week at Yumi and Fumi Handmade and show us your interpretation of our Orange, Green, Purple and Black color scheme!
Lisa

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

Wunderschöne Karte, echt super
lg gertrude

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card. Love that little witch and the colors you chose. Hope you will share it on our Halloween and Fall link up on Monday!

Pat K said...

Fabulous Halloween card Lisa and I love the hat you made. The bat is also too cute. Pat K x

Kim Butterworth said...

Such a cute, sassy little witch. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Laney said...

super cute card!!thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands this month
hugs
laney

Eager Beaver said...

What a cute witch! Great colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.