Sunday, November 25, 2012

Not a Creature Was Stirring...

...except Arthur Mouse! This little cutie is one of the Offers of the Month over at Digi Stamp Boutique.


What do you think of my papers? Sally-Ann, owner and creative force behind DigiStamp Boutique has branched out into digital papers. The green is from the Dotty Christmas paper set. The red dp hasn't been released yet but there are more digital papers coming, so keep on checking the site! :)

My layout is based on an old sketch from SplitCoastStampers (SC237). Whenever I have stampers block, a sketch always helps me get going. I colored Arthur up with my trusty Copics, adding some silver Stickles and some dimensional white fabric paint. Then I popped up the image to allow the ribbon to thread under the image neatly. I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Use 2 or More Patterned Papers
Moving Along with the Times - Lets Go Dotty
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Fun with Ribbons

Sadly, it's back to work tomorrow after a long holiday weekend. Where did those 5 days go and can I get a few of them back?!
Lisa

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the puffy fur look to the hat. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
Melissa
“Sunshine HoneyBee”
PDE DT Group B

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Your papers are fabulous, love this cute image and the puffy paint is awesome. so cute!

Katie Skiff said...

Hee Hee... what a cute image!! great card!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!

Laura Love said...

Awww! This is super sweet! I love that image and you colored it perfectly! Great Christmas colors! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Wendy said...

Awwww adorable image Lisa, gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Pat said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining PDE Challenges this week.

mixamatoasties said...

Awww, he's so sweet.

Susan x