Friday, May 18, 2012

Totally Papercrafts Sketch

Guess what? It was my turn this week to host the Totally Papercrafts sketch! I created this fun little sketch to use in your card or other project this week:


Our sponsor this week is the adorable Meljen's Designs. I used this cute little crab image for my card. It's a birthday card for my sister, whose astrological sign is Cancer the crab and who is also known (especially by her big sister) to be a bit of a crab. ;-)


Here's the inside. I just typed it up on my computer and printed it out. I don't normally decorate the inside of my cards, but I have to admit that it was fun and does add a nice finishing touch to your card.


That's enough blabbering from me! :) Head on over to Totally Papercrafts to check out this week's DT cards and get the particulars for playing along. Can't wait to see your cards this week!
Lisa

7 comments:

Oak Pond SC said...

Lisa this card is adorable! Excellent coloring of this "crabby" little guy. Perfect paper choice too! Thank you for the awesome sketch to play with. Have a lovely crafty weekend. <3

Turtle In The Sand said...

DP is a perfect match for your beautifully colored crab. Hope your sister has a good sense of humor when she reads your blog. LOL. Happy Birthday to her. Hugs, Linda

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and a perfect image for your sister :-) I am sure she will love this :-)

fab sketch too, I really enjoyed using it :-)
enjoy the weekend :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab sketch for this week's challenge, Lisa - loved it!
Ha ha... cute card - your sis is gonna get you back for the 'crabby' comment though ;-)
Caroline xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fabby card Lisa. Love the little crab.

Really enjoyed the sketch, thanks :)

Susan xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Lisa, great image and papers.enjoyed the sketch thanks...Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Danni said...

Adorable card!! Such a fun image!