Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Yay! I finally got a chance to play along with a Lawnscaping challenge! I have been in love with Lawn Fawn stamps ever since I discovered them while bloghopping. (Bloghopping it so dangerous to my finances, lol!) This week's challenge was "Winter Wonderland", which is a pretty fitting challenge right now. After an usually warm winter, we are finally getting a real taste of winter. (I will gladly take those 50 and 60 degree days back in exchange for the freezing temps we're getting now, thank you very much!)


Isn't this Winter Fox stamp just too cute? This was my first time inking her up. It's also the first time I used this cool swirly Sizzix Sizzlet die. I am loving my clean craft room. I have rediscovered so many goodies! :)

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
The Sweetest Thing- sketch (I love this sketch!!)
Paper Sundaes - choose your favorite challenge*
*I chose the "Out with the Old, In with the New" challenge. My papers are old leftovers from my time on the PaperWorks design team. The sweet Winter Fox stamp is new.

See you later this weekend. I am on a cardmaking streak and loving every minute of it! :)
Lisa

7 comments:

Karen M said...

Your card is really gorgeous - it has a warm & cosy feel to it! x x

Laurel Beard said...

This is gorgeous! I love what you made with the winter fox. I love the colors. I love that sparkly die cut! All the textures, This is fantastic! Thank you soooo much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

rosie said...

gorgeous. love this image. so cute. fab colours. gorgeous layout. so professional x

Jenny said...

I agree with Meadie and she said it perfectly - this card has such a warm and cosy feel to it (thanks Meadie) and thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes.

melania deasy said...

This winter fox look so cozy and fabolous!! Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is such a warm & cozy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Christiana said...

What a beautiful, warm card. Makes me want to fix myself a cup of tea. Love that ribbon! It's the perfect accent. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!