Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Favorite Mo

This week's challenge on the Digital Pencil Challenge blog was a simple one - use your favorite Mo Manning image and a sentiment. As the mom of two girls, I'm not normally drawn to boy images. However, this has to be one of my favorite Mo Manning images because it reminds me of my dog, Dixie, when she thinks she can guilt trip you into sharing a treat with her:


The image is called Bronte and Louis and it makes me smile every time I see it. :)

The layout is based on the current sketch over at The House That Stamps Built


I'm also entering this card into the "Free For All" challenge on the Wee Memories blog.

See you on Friday for a Fab Friday post! (Whew, this week is going by quickly!)

Lisa

4 comments:

Elaine L. said...

I like this image, too, Lisa! The diagonal striped DP really showcases the image well. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Debbie said...

One of my favorites as well, thanks for joining in on the fun this week.

Debbie

Brandi said...

Great coloring job! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Amy Kolling said...

Awesome awesome coloring!!! Cute image....Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!