Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Christmas

That Kraftin Kimmie is really making me work hard for those challenges! ;-) First, there was the Halloween-inspired "Make It SPOOKY" challenge. I didn't have any KK Halloween stamps so I came up with this card using the slightly creepy Charlotte.

Then came this week's challenge - Christmas in September. Guess what? No KK Christmas stamp. So I once again put on my thinking cap (after blowing off the dust, lol!) and came up with this card using Lavender the Quilter:

I thought the "Warmest Wishes" sentiment tied together the quilt theme along with the holiday theme. And I used some of my Basic Grey Jovial 6X6 pad along with a red and green color scheme to complete the holiday feeling.

Of course, I won't have to worry about not having the right stamp for the next Christmas challenge. I was one of the lucky winners of the most Holiday Krafty Hop! Lucky, lucky me! :)

See you tomorrow for the milk carton box tutorial!
Lisa

No comments: