Sunday, October 10, 2010

DigiStamp Sunday

Now that the madness of September is over (why is that month always like that?!), I"m trying to organize my life a little! My TAC and PWCO cards both have their own special days (PWCO changes each month, but it's still a weekly timeslot), so I decided that my DigiStamp Boutique cards needed their own special day, too. :) So - ta da! - welcome to the first DigiStamp Sunday!

This week's card features my favorite teddy bear, Coco. (Of course, the fact that he's named after my favorite food group - chocolate! - doesn't hurt but he's just so darn cute!)


It's hard to see the glitter in photos, but here's a close up of the snowflake embellishments. I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch (love it!) and some Prismaglitter, then added a rhinestone for some extra bling.


1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh....I love this Lisa - your colouring is amazing and the snowflakes/gems look fabulous...Sally-Ann...xx (looking forward to next Sunday's now - lol)