Sunday, May 9, 2010

Martha & Marvin

Don't Martha and Marvin make the cutest couple? :)


This card is a lot brighter than my usual, but it was a lot of fun to put together. I've had this Anna Griffin dp for forever. It wasn't until I started playing around with the two prints that I realized my PTI Plum Pudding cardstock matched the purple in the floral pattern. The purple flower is a Prima, but the blue one is a new find from Michael's. My Mike's is now carrying packs of 12 assorted flowers by Recollections (white plus two shades of one color) for only 99 cents. I'm not even sure where I got the smiley face button from, but it reminded me of the grins on Martha and Marvin's faces. Lastly, the card layout is based on Sketch 21 over at SplitCoast Stampers.

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love it! I have been contemplating buying this set, but I have really tight budget this month. I love the bright colors - so fresh and springy!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Loooove this....fabulous colours and papers....really snazzy...xx