Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ippity Wednesday

This week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge is brought to you by {Ippity} Stamps. Ippity is a new company that is an offshoot of Unity Stamp Company. Visit their blog to learn more about this exciting new company.

Here's this week's sketch:



Our former SSW DT member, Kelly, is now an Ippity rep and sent us each some stamps to work with. Here's the card I came up with using the stamps she sent me.


Be sure to stop by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog to see the great cards from the other DT members. You could win one Ippity stamp set of your choice from Kelly!

13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Lisa, I am a sucker for lavendar...this card is so pretty. Love your emblishments too!

Kelly Mahany said...

Gorgeous card!! Purple is so trendy right now and you did a beautiful job with it! Thanks for playing with {ippity} stamps!

Arlana 11426 said...

Lisa, Your card is just so sweet. Love you fun colors and all your added detail. I just love that paper and the colors just so fun. Have a sweet day.

Melissa Craig said...

So pretty! I love purple - its my favorite color and the papers are awesome!!

Donna said...

Incredibly beautiful card Lisa and I love the beautiful choice of papers and colours too :) Donna x

Do What You Love said...

Lisa, the colors are gorgeous - love it!

Rose said...

Very pretty card Lisa! Love the colors you used! Great job on the sketch this week!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Lisa, I love your sweet card again this week. I always love the purple and green color scheme. You little bouquet of flowers is such a sweet image with your papers! Your flowers and greens are a perfect addition to your card.

Stacy said...

Hi Lisa! I love the pretty lavendar! Beautiful card, and I love the flowers!

KymKreates said...

the colors you used and that flower is just magnificent!!!!! Great job!

Genevieve said...

Such a beautiful card & color choice, love it :)

Jeannie said...

This is a beautiful card, and the polka flower is the perfect touch!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the purples!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!