Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary, TCP!

The Cats' Pajamas is celebrating their 100th TCP Tuesday with a blog hop and challenges. The first challenge was a sketch challenge from the talented Leigh. Here was my take on the sketch:

I was lucky enough to win this set - "You Sick Thing" - in a previous TCP blog hop. It was appropriate because that's how I've felt the past few days! I was out sick from Monday & Tuesday and finally went back to work today. I'm still not over this bug so I hope it clears out of my system soon.

The printed papers are from My Mind's Eye "Bloom & Grow" collection. I really like buying & using coordinating papers on my cards. It makes it so much easier when a designer has done all the matching up work for me! I don't normally paper piece much on my cards, but I had fun dressing up this little scene. :)