Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yummy, Yummy!

Are you tired of Halloween and pumpkin cards yet? I hope not because I've got another Halloween card on tap tonight and I'm working on another one for tomorrow! :) I bought this adorable digi stamp, Yummy Frogs, from Pink Cat Studios.


The cute little circle image is one of the freebies I mentioned last Friday. You can find it here. (Note: I resized these quite a bit to have them fit the largest of my CM circle punches, which fits nicely inside the SU! scalloped circle punch.)

I got to use my new Mallow COPIC marker on Betty's dress. (It's blended with Amethyst for shadows.) Thank you, Diana, for recommending this color. I love it!

5 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

That is really sweet! Love your colors and the image is so cute. I think I could make Halloween cards all year!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Lisa!! I love the colors and you did a great job using both images!!

Diana said...

GORGEOUS card! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic! I am glad you like the mallow!!!!!

mulberry station said...

How darling is this! I love the color combo that you have used and the images is just darling. Very cute card!

Jo said...

Lisa this is so sweet, lovely colours and brilliant colouring. Jo x