Friday, October 30, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 50 - All About Kids

I thought this cute Santa with a puppy would make a cute kids' card. (In fact, it's probably going to be Ali's Christmas card this year.) So, here is my entry for the "All About Kids" challenge on the High Hopes blog:

Supplies: red cardbase is made from red PTI cardstock - Kraft cardstock from TAC - green swirl paper and red ribbon from Michaels. - Santa stamp from High Hopes (purchased through 7KidsCollegeFund) - "enjoy" is a stamp from TAC - image colored with COPIC markers.

5 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Lisa, What a cute Christmas Card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Lisa!! The Santa stamp is too cute!!

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card. I love the clean and simple layout as well as your wondeful coloring.
Thanks for joining in at the HH Challenge this week!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such wonderful colours Lisa and I love your colouring, Have a wonderful Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Lacey Stephens said...

Sorry I didn't get to comment earlier...I love your card! The layout and image are perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge! I hope you are able to play again this week...the challenge is "Snowflakes"!!
~Lacey