Friday, October 23, 2009

Fab Friday

Well, my own Friday did not start out so fabulous... I got rearended on my way to work this morning. Fortunately, there wasn't any damage to my car (can't say the same for the person who ran into me), but it still was not a good way to start the day.

Anyway... since my stamping time these days is pretty limited, I thought I'd try a new weekly feature, Fab Friday, where I share something fabulous (of course!) with you.

This week, I've got a bunch of FREE digital downloads to share. Free is always fab, right?

While blog hopping, I found these great Halloween digis. They would be cute as embellishments on a card or tags on Halloween treats.

Next up is an awesome download of black and white paper from The Angel Company. Check out their downloads page to find other great freebies, including their first set of free black and white digi paper.

My last find, Hope Fights, is fabulous... and not. It's a free digi image for Breast Cancer Awareness. It's fab that Whimsy Doodles is giving this cute image away. It's not fab that there are men and women facing this disease. :-( Today is the last day to download this freebie, so hopefully you're reading this in time.

Go check out these links and create something wonderful with your new FREE goodies! :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

OMG! I'm so glad you and your car are ok! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!