Monday, August 3, 2009

A Sweet Little Bunny

Have you made a card for this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday? If not, hop to it! You can still play along with the current sketch, which I posted yesterday. If you can't play this week, be sure to check out the new sketch which will debut Wednesday morning. Here's my card for this week's sketch:


I used some of my favorite products on the card - my favorite stamp from the "Some Bunny" set; "Mimi" printed cardstock, Burnt Umber Palette ink; Kraft, Ivory and Brown cardstocks; Red-Violet Bazzill Monochromatic cardstock; Prismacolor watercolor pencils blended with a Dove blender pen; flower & button from the "Lemonade Embellishment Jar"; pink Scrappers' Floss; and, dark brown ribbon. Except for the ribbon, all products are from The Angel Company (TAC). (The ribbon is from either Michaels or Hobby Lobby - I'm not sure which.)

5 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh your card is so adorable!!! I sure love the colors and that bunny is just to Sweet!!! Thanks for playing along and welcome to the Design Team. We will be liucky to have you join us.

Rach said...

such a sweet card and an adorable image .. beautifully coloured.
Thank you for entering my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

Chelsea said...

Love that bunny and all of your details that you put into this card. Gorgeous!!!

Jen Carter said...

Very good job on this. I like the colors you chose too.

sweetbloominscraps said...

That is the sweetest bunny...love the green accent with the pink and browns.