Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Slightly Different Take

OK, this is what happens when you rush and do NOT pay attention to what you're doing... This was my original card for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch #12:


Cute card... wrong colors! Oops! When there is a COLOR challenge, it helps to use the correct colors, doesn't it? {blush}

I still wanted to share this card with you. A) because, if you look at yesterday's "official" sketch #12 card - you can compare how different the same sketch can look if you use different colors. And B) because I just *love* Arthur from DigiStamp Boutique and I used my absolute FAVORITE Basic Grey paper (the swirly hearts) on the card. (In fact, I love this paper so much, I bought 4 more sheets when I was at an Archiver's on our Chicago trip!)

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love seeing the sketch in other colors!

Arlana 11426 said...

This card is just too cute. Sorry you had to re do it.