Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Charisma Card Contest

Now, try to say that 3 times fast! ;-)

I bought this stamp from Rubbernecker a few months ago but hadn't made a card with it yet. So, it seemed fitting to use it for this week's "anything goes" challenge on Charisma Cards, as Rubbernecker is the sponsor (and the prize!) for this challenge.


Purple seemed the logical choice for this image, so I used a base made from my favorite Plum Pudding cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I am trying to put more of my scraps to use, so I chose accent paper from my collection of scraps. The ribbon accent is something I learned about on the MFT boards on SplitCoastStampers. (There is a weekly technique tutorial and this one was on using buttons on your cards.) I love how this accent looks and it's a great way to use up small bits of ribbon! I colored in my image with Copics and then smudged some blue chalk with a Q-tip to add some color to the sky background.

No comments: