Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Don't Fall Off Your Chairs....

I actually have a new card to post tonight!! I'm sorry it's been so long. I'm still fighting this wretched sinus infection and I've just been so-o-o-o tired. I'm about to cry "uncle" and call the doctor again. I miss stamping!


Well, enough whining from me. ;-) On a totally unrelated note, I just watched "Doubt" tonight. Fascinating movie! Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Seymour Hoffman were all really good.

Look for a sneak peek tomorrow of a new image due out soon from the DigiStamp Boutique. It's a really cute one! (Hint: Tiger really likes this new digi stamp!)

Supplies: TAC Kraft and Ivory cs, "Cup of Smiles" stamp set from The Greeting Farm, floral Cuttlebug folder, Palette Noir ink, Prismacolor pencils, ribbon from Michaels, CM shapemaker with oval templates.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous card ... love your coloring of the image and the color combo!

Jenny said...

Lisa,
Love the colors!!
Jenny

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Very gorgeous...wonderful colours and papers....fabulous colouring...xx