Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Happenings at The Angel Company

Customers please note:
I am donating 25 percent of all my TAC sales this month
to my older daughter for a school trip
(more details tomorrow)

If you have visited The Angel Company's website lately, go check it out! The homepage has new projects made with A Little Whimsy paper, one of my favorites. If you like this paper, too, then definitely register to enter the Whimsy giveaway.

Spring into April with these special rewards - three great sets available at a special price with any $30 net purchase. (I'm partial to the floral set myself, although those cupcakes are darn cute!)

This month's SOTM (Stamp of the Month) is called Floral Vines. It is gorgeous! I am definitely ordering a set! Like all SOTM sets, these stamps are available at a special price with any $30 net purchase.

This month's Vintage stamp set is a collection of vintage MRO (Mabelle Ramirez-Ortiz) images. If you like "cute" this is the stamp set for you! :) You can check out more of Mabelle's work on her site, Whimsy and Stars Studio.

On a side note - I'm so sorry that I haven't posted any cards lately. Hopefully the 4 that I posted on Monday will tide you over until tomorrow. ;-) I just finished a card tonight, so I promise you'll see it tomorrow!

No comments: