Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quick Valentine gift bag

Here's a super quick gift bag idea. I had to come up with something almost instantaneously with very little sleep. With more time (and more mental mojo!) I think I would've added scalloped strips to the top and bottom of the printed paper.


Supplies: Kraft bag and printed paper from Target, stamp from Greeting Farm stamps, Copic markers, Fiskars border punch, sheer ribbon from Bags and Bows, and paper scraps from my stash.

You may have noticed something new on the right side of my blog. I've heard Playlists on other people's blogs and decided to add one to mine. I have mine set up so that it does NOT automatically play. (I hate when you're blog hopping and some music automatically starts playing.) So, if you want to hear music while you check out my blog, just click on the Play arrow. There's a little something for everyone - everything from "MySpace Girl" pop to Bruce Springsteen's mournful "The River" to Queen's hardrocking "Tie Your Mother Down".

No comments: