Monday, December 29, 2008

Yes, Virginia...

it is an Ipod. :-)

Ali likes the Rudolph card that I made for her.

We wanted to get a photo of Dixie, our foster dog Frederick, and the in-laws' dog Sparky. Here's Ali trying to wrangle the dogs into position. (P.S. It didn't work!)

The obligatory annual "family in front of the tree" photo:

Later in the day, we went to my SIL & BIL's for Christmas dinner. Here's Ali opening presents with her cousin, Katie.

Another annual tradition... the Thompson family portrait. (Including dogs!)


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Great pics- looks like you had a nice Christmas. Have a happy new year too!

Lisa T said...

Barbara - Hi! Wow, it's been a long time! I wanted to check out your blog, but I need an invite. Hope all is well with you, Jacob & the rest of your family!

Lisa T said...

Barbara - my email is lisajtmo@yahoo.com

Glad to hear all is well!