Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stamp projects

It's been so long since I posted any stamped cards! I have been stamping, so I'll share some recent projects.
Here is a card I made for a Scor-Pal swap. This card is from the Scor-Pal site, although I don't remember where. I was happy with how it turned out (and I didn't think I would be), but it's too small for regular envelopes. I'll have to try that Scor-Pal tutorial for making your own envelopes.

Here it is open:


I am happy to say that I've finished my first Christmas present! I made a set of cards for my frient Karyn, using her favorite colors of peach/pink and green.



You can see close ups of some of them at my Splitcoast gallery.

I hope to start posting more regularly and sharing more cards with you again.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It all looks great! You do such a great job!