Sunday, March 16, 2008

Does Easter have a Scrooge?

Well, it should. And it's ME! Ugh, I can't believe it's almost Easter. I hate when Easter is this early. Well, normally I wouldn't mind, but this year our school spring break falls the week after Easter. We host the annual family Easter dinner and it would be so nice to have that week off to get ready. This week, every time I thought I have a free evening or day to do stuff, something came up. I'm getting stressed and grumpy!! (Hmm, guess I need to make a Grumpabella card for myself? lol!)

I haven't had much time to stamp lately, but I did make this card last weekend to submit to Rubber Hedgehog's annual Greeting Card Contest. It would be great to win this contest. I love their animals stamps and often use them for the cards that I donate to my animal shelter.


Have a nice week! I can't wait for spring to arrive on Thursday. Let's hope Mother Nature takes note of the calendar!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Is that a dachshund stamp? If so what brand... I LOVE it!